Questions I Ask Myself and You
I have often asked myself some questions, but every time each of these questions flashes my mind I ask the bigger question... "Am I the only one with these questions?" These topics look like they don't have a fitting answer or they have been answered already. If the latter is the case, that leads us to the biggest question......"WHY?" Why are these questions still prevalent?
By now, you are probably asking "what questions are she talking about?" Well, here are my questionsand if you have an answer or a solution, please do not hesitate to share them with me.
- Sometimes I ask myself why humans are so conscious and concerned about their future when He shall supply our needs according to His riches in glory?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much struggle for power, prosperity and popularity when He says he wil make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the deserts?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much envy, hatred, kilings when the greatest commandment was to love your neighbour as yourself?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much occultic society when He said be ye holy as your Heavenly Father is holy?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much fear and worries when perfect love casteth out fear?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much failures when the fear of God is the begining of wisdom?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much fetish things when at the mention of His name every knee shall bow?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much rejected and heartbroken when He said come unto me all ye that labour and heavy laden and I will give you rest?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much double minded people when His word says with God all things are possible?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much unbelieve and limitations when we can do all things through christ who strengthens us?
- Sometimes I ask myself why so much fornication and adultery when He says your body is the temple of the Lord which He dwells in?
- Sometimes I ask myself why the fear of sickness when by His stripes we are healed?
- Sometimes I ask myself why the fear of disgrace when He says those that put their trust in God shall not be put to shame?
- Sometimes I ask myself why the ungratefulness when He says give thanks in all things?
- Sometimes I ask myself why beliefs of no God when He is your creator and you are the creature?
- Sometimes I ask myself why people are concerned about their problems when the solution is right at their door step?
He said I am the the truth the way and the life no one comes to the Father but my Me.The bible says we love him because He first loved us, cast all your cares on him and believe that He is able to do what He says He will do.Let not your heart be troubled anymore and take a step of faith with Him.
Written by physaryor.